Rules and Regulations for Reciprocal members
- The Reciprocal arrangements will apply only to bonafide Members Card Holders.
- Dependents of Reciprocal Members must be accompanied by the either of the Dependent Member parent.
- Reciprocal facilities will be made available only to Members visiting the capital and not to Members who have taken Permanent Residence in the NCR.
- Reciprocal Members should be in possession of their valid Membership Card or introductory letter issued by the Hony. Secretary/CAO/CEO such person authorised by the Club introducing him as a Member of the Club.
- Reciprocal Members should buy the Temporary Reciprocal Card at the Club Reception for using the Club facilities. Reciprocal Members can top up the Cash Card as per their usage.
- Reciprocal Members should produce the details at the Reception ask by Reception Clerk for issuing the Temporary Reciprocal Card.
- Reciprocal Members may avail the facilities for a maximum of five times in a month. Maximum No. of guests allowed per Reciprocal Member is 8 only.
- No credit shall be available to Reciprocal Members. All payments are to be made through Temporary Reciprocal Card at the time of departure.
- Reservation for Party where available may be made on email: firstname.lastname@example.org by Reciprocal Members. If reservation made is cancelled by the concerned Members such booking advances after deduction as per the cancellation rules shall be refunded to them all reservation cancellation may be addressed to “The Secretary / Chief Administrative Officer Chelmsford Club” 1, Raisina Road New Delhi - 110001.
- Dress code as applicable will be followed strictly.
Members should be attired suitably depending on the weather conditions in viz, Suits / Blazer /Combinations / Safari / Tucked in Shirt / Bush Shirt with Trousers and shoes (Chappals not allowed). Indian Dress viz, Kurta Payjama, Dhoti-Kurta with Sandals with straps may be worn inside the Club House premises only.
Attires Not Permitted in the Club (At Tea Lounge / Bar/Dining Hall / Pub)
- Patkas / Caps.
- Sportswear / Shorts.
- T Shirts without collars or bearing figures or slogans on it.
- Short and sleeveless vests and round neck T-shirts.
- Children below 12 years of age may wear shorts.
Instructions for Bringing Guests
- All guests must be accompanied by the Members.
- Members are requested to adhere to the dress code and ensure that their guests accompanying also follow the dress code.
- Members must get their guests registered at the Reception Counter of the Club.
Fees for Reciprocal Members / Guests
- Reciprocal Members @ 100/- for Couple (Member and their Spouse)
- Guest Fee @ Rs. 100/- per head up to a maximum of 4 guests.
- Beyond 4 guests @ Rs. 200/- per guest.
- Children above 8 year @ 100/- per head
Arms & Ammunition
- Bringing of any Arms or Ammunition to the Club Premises is strictly prohibited.
Use of Mobile Phones
- Members & their guests are advised to use mobile phones discretely while in the Club.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the Card Room.