The Club has fully air-conditioned Card Room and Bridge Room. The opening hours of the card rooms from: 3.00pm to 11.00pm and on Saturdays and day preceding holidays upto 11.30pm.
Dependents are not allowed to play cards.
Card Room Etiquettes and conduct of members
The Members & their Guests should strictly follow the following Rules:-
- Mobile phones must be on the silent mode. In case any member or a guest gets a call, he/she should quietly leave the Card Room and use the cell phone outside so as to ensure that other card players are not disturbed.
- Chewing of Betel leaves/Pan Masala/Tobacco is strictly prohibited in the Card Room.
- All Card Players are requested to maintain silence while playing so that the decorum of the Card Room is always maintained.
- Card Players should not drink water from the bottle. They are requested to use the glasses and not keep eatables/snacks on the Card table.
- No one should sit behind a card playing member/guest while the game is in progress
- Use of unparliamentarily language/shouting by member/guest will attract a heavy penalty. Shouting implies the voice level of the card players is such that it should not spill over to the next table so as to disturb/ distract players of the surrounding tables.
- Decisions or instructions of the Managing Committee or Card Sub-Committee shall be binding on the members and their guests.